Hello Fellow Writers,
The deadline for submissions to the next issue of moonShine review is fast approaching. Please submit your prose pieces by March 1, 2015 to be considered for inclusion in our Spring Issue.
Here are the highlights of our submission guidelines, but PLEASE review our full submission guidelines on this site:
- OUR PREFERENCE: Send email submissions to email@example.com, and put in the BODY of your email name as you want it published, all contact info, and bio.
- Snail mail (USPS) submissions should be mailed to MOONShine Press, Attn: Publisher Anne Kaylor, 401 Stonewater Bay Ln, Mount Holly, NC 28120
- We accept only UNPUBLISHED works of creative prose—which includes (but is not limited to) short fiction, flash fiction, prose poetry, and creative non-fiction—on any theme, but “the darkness of the human spirit” always trumps.
- You may submit up to 4 pieces at one time. Submissions should not exceed 2,700 words in length—2,200 or less preferred, no minimum.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE STORY ITSELF. Include a COVER PAGE with your bio and contact information, including your name, email, phone number, mailing address, and story title(s). An email address is REQUIRED for us to respond to you.
For more information, you can also check out our page on FACEBOOK— https://www.facebook.com/moonShinereview
We’re looking to follow up our anniversary issue with a BANG, so I hope each of you will submit!
Good luck to each of you,
Executive Editor & Publisher