We’ve discovered, through additional feedback, that the guidelines for the photography portion of our contest are unclear. And photographers are having trouble limiting their entries. So, let’s try again:
Photography Submission Guidelines for moonShine review’s 10-Year Special Anniversary Edition:
- All entries due by July 13th, 2014.
- For the entry fee of $5.00, you may enter up to twelve (12) photographs to be considered for the cover and insides.
- For the entry fee of $5.00, you may enter up to eight (8) photographs strictly to be considered for the cover, AND
- For an additional entry fee of $5.00, you may enter up to twelve (12) photographs to be considered for the inside.
- Photos for consideration inside must be a minimum of 300 dpi and 4″ x 6″ in size (vertical photos preferred).
- Photos submitted for cover consideration must be at least 300 dpi and 11″ x 8.5 ” in size (landscape ONLY).
- Submit high-resolution JPEGs.
- If submitting via postal mail, send photos on a PC-formatted CD/DVD to:
MOONSHINE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
c/o Anne Kaylor
401 Stonewater Bay Lane
Mount Holly, NC 28120
- If submitting via email, send inquiry FIRST to firstname.lastname@example.org as to best method for file transfer, and send check separately to above address.
- Please make checks payable to Anne Hicks (in process of changing name ;-)).
Thanks and Best of Luck to You All!
Anne Kaylor & Beth Ann Cagle
Editors, moonShine review